Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Things That Make Me Happy

When the Mavericks win. When I talk to my papa on the phone. When there are taco bowls in the cafeteria. When I'm with Mariezy and Jordan. When I'm watching the Mavericks win. When somebody walks past me and says something totally stupid. When I'm lonely and I see somebody I know. When people comment on my blog. When I don't want to talk to people so I pretend not to see them and they pretend right back. When I have Diet Dr. Pepper in my room. When I get a text message. When I get an e-mail that's not spam. When I'm quoted in the pine log. When my roommate talks about "Ma". When I get to see my little Weezer Boy. When my mother is actually nice to me on the phone. When people remember to invite me somewhere that I really want to go. When my fish stays alive. When I'm in the library and it is completely silent. When I make a good grade on a test that I studied my ass off for. When I make a better grade than somebody that studied harder than me. When I am at church. When I am at church and there's a baby in front of me making faces. When I go to Ihop. When it's raining and I actually have an umbrella. When I wake up in the morning and my hair doesn't require straightening(this is hypothetical, it's never happened, but if it ever did it would make me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy). When my hair looks semi-presentable. When Russian dudes tell Marie that thier name is Hymen. When my phone rings and it's somebody totally unexpected. Whenever I'm at Katie's and I get to write perverted things on her dry erase board. When I listen to Led Zeppelin. When I actually get something in my mailbox(this is also hypothetical!). When I see a squirell eating a nut. When I see a squirell scrathing its back in the dirt. When I see a squirell climbing up a tree. When a squirell attacks me and I have a funny story to tell everybody.

4 comments:

Marie said...

hahahahahahahhaha! i always love your blogs! hyman. haha that is still going to be funny in like 500 years from now. jordan is already thinking up russian names for their babies....lolzzz

Anonymous said...

This blog makes me happy. Cheese cake makes me happy.

Anonymous said...

you should email jessica! she finally got an email address. its jessica@cavnar-johnson.net lolololol
i would have told her about your blog, but it does have some questionable content.

i still haven't gotten your package, but i didn't actually check today. i am so fed up with the mail lady. she has been giving me looks like im crazy when i go in to see if i have a package. i bet she is sitting in her office jamming to the rivers cd.

Alex(andra) Cavnar said...

so I guess it never even freaking got to you. I'm so fucking pissed off right now!!!!!! I knew that old man at the post office would screw me over!!!!!!! It seriously doesn't take two weeks for a cd to get 180 miles! Oh I sent Jessica an email lol. Yeah, her little eyes are too young to be peeking at my bloggy blog!