Wednesday, February 27, 2008

15 Minutes

In 15 minutes I'll be 20. Ugh.

Today was a very good day. I don't know how tomorrow could top today!!! I went to all of my classes which were good I suppose. Went to Biology Lab which is always good thanks to biology lab assistant hottie pants face. Then I had dinner with Mariezy and Jordano. Unfortunately Hymen wasn't there.....sad! I saw a really hot guy that looked like Reggie Bush. Then we were watching this very funny video in the student center and this guy was like "I feel so bad asking this, but I really need 2 dollars and I'll give you these starbucks giftcards one has 10 dollars and one has 5 dollars I just really need 2 bucks" and I was like here's two dollars but don't worry about the giftcards. I thought it would be really unfair to take 15 dollars worth of giftcards just for 2 measly dollars worth of changed I scraped from the bottom of my purse. Then I went back to Steen and was sitting outside when Erin and Jen came by and we went to Wal Mart to get my cake and decorations for the partayyyyyy. The lady at Wal-Mart gave me the cake for free which was soooooooooooooooo nice! It has little mermaid on it!!!!! After that we came back to my room and were decorating and cleaning. Then we went to see Katie at Garner but she wasn't there. So we came back and then Katie came over and then we went back to Garner and then I went to Hall 14 with Jen where they were making cuppy cakes. I really should live in Hall 14 because it's way better than Steen. After that I came back here took a shower and now I'm about to read my poem for Brit Lit tomorrow, blow dry my hair and then go to sleep.

Only 8 minutes until I turn 20!!!!!!!

No comments: