So before I begin reflecting on the first half of my day I have to tell you all about the hilarious thing that happened to me in the Steen Lobby! I was walking to my room and this boy walked by listening to his iPod and he was all dancing and so I started dancing too because dancing is like my absolute favorite thing ever! Then he was like "nah nah, you better chill!" and then he and his friends laughed. It was pretty funny, and I'm pretty sure he's just jealous of my ill moves! So anyways the first half of my day kind of sucked although something really good happened!!! Our suitemates moved out so now we have the whole bathroom to ourselves!!! I'm so happy because now I won't have to listen to really loud music at eight or two in the morning anymore!!!! Also I can leave my trash can and shampoo and soaps in there without being afraid of someone throwing thier trash in my can or using my shampoo(well besides Erin!) So that was a good part of my day, and also I only cursed five times, one of which was because Jen gave me an F for the day in biology right after I gave her an A+!!!!!!! Thanks Jen! Then Dr. Godwin started talking about invagination (look it up in the dictionary) which was really hilarious. Finally I went to British Literature with the wonderful (and very pregnant) Dr. Escobar. I loved the poem we read but I guess everyone else hated it because Dr. Escobar was like "You all can leave early because you look bored out of your skulls!" I wanted to be like "pffft, not me!" but I didn't because I never talk in that class for fear of looking like a complete idiot. IDK, maybe it's just me but I love sonnets and poems that have some semblance of order and organization. They just make sense, and being someone that likes to write poetry myself I appreciate how hard it is to get your abbc eded's all perfect and rhyming(it's not easy!) so I tend to enjoy reading the tercets and the couplets much more than just a free form rhyme...................
And just to keep everyone updated I DID NOT get on facebook today which is almost two whole days in a row!!!! WOW!!!!!! Now I am going to take a nap so that I can get ready to study all night for my business test tomorrow morning!
Oh wait! One more wonderful thing happened today: I actually knew all of the answers to Dr. Escobar's Quiz which is a first!!! Also she handed back last weeks quizzes and I totally got half credit for answering that the mariner in rhyme of the ancient mariner wanted to become a baker because he loved cupcakes!!! Thank you Dr. Escobar!
More on life here in Alex land later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment