As most of you know (that means probably the only person reading my blog right now which is Marie!) I've given up facebook and cursing for lent, and so far it's going really well. I haven't been on Facebook all day, and as far as cursing goes it's been a better day than normal. Facebook is easy to give up. I just delete it from my internet history and it's gone. Cursing/Cussing on the other hand is pretty hard. Sometimes I just want to say the F-word or call a girl a B*&$#, and honestly sometimes they deserve it. It's hard to reprogram my brain to say "poo" instead of S$%@, but I wonder if I should be replacing these words with other less vulgar words or just stop saying vulgar things altogether?!?!?! I really don't think I'm the kind of person that calls someone a B&%#@ and really means it; I honestly just like to hear myself talk sometimes................... Do I even feel like it's a sacrifice giving up cussing??!?! No not at all because it will make me a better person.
Now do I think it's a sacrifice giving up Facebook?!?! YES! Because it's something I really love and enjoy doing even though I know it my heart it's a waste of time!!!! Then again I think sacrificing just a tiny piece of myself for a God that sacrificed EVERYTHING for me is not so bad. It'll probably make me a better less selfish person..............
On a lighter note today I was in Biology Lab (FUN!) and we were doing this experiment and for some reason I got put in charge of doing this experiment with this nasty blood and I was putting the slide cover on the slide and blood splattered onto my tongue!! I SWEAR!!! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nasty! I almost threw up, but then the lab assistant(who is one of the sexiest men of all time) was like "just swallow it, it's sythetic blood" First of all I have no idea how blood can be synthetic so if someone could explain this to me it would be really great, and second I'm no scientist but this is the second time he's told me to swallow something in lab and I'm starting to have my doubts about him............................................................
Well that's about it for now, hopefully I will be able to post earlier tomorrow. I'm off to read the new little booklet that I got at church today. Oh yeah Marie if you are reading this did you hear me scream at you from outside the phonejacks building?!?!?!??!?! HAHAHA!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment